Hadley Grace is NINE months old!!!
Seriously, I must be living in some crazy kind of time warp, because I feel like I was JUST writing Hadley’s eight month bulleted list…where does the time go?? It is hard to fathom that in three months I will have a one year old, even harder to swallow because I know that day will be here before I know it. This month Hadley officially became mobile. I thought I was so eager for her to crawl, but find myself stressed out over all the new issues this brings…she wants to pull up on EVERYTHING, including things that could topple over on her. She is in to everything and wants to put EVERYTHING in her mouth. It does not make things easier that she has super human strength and can seriously pick up anything ( I am not exaggerating,!)
Here are the highlights from this month:
• Crawling
• Sleeping 6-7 hour stretches
- New word: "uh-oh"
• New foods: hummus, asparagus, zucchini, mashed potatoes, tomatoes, cheese, chicken, yogurt melts, puffs, cottage cheese
• She is starting to get the hang of the sippy cup
• While her talking in actual words has come to a slow down, she is babbling a lot and is currently working on saying quack, as I tell her every bath that her rubber ducky says “quack, quack”• We suffered through the third ear infection and allergy attack
• I consistently am still hearing she is such a happy baby from anyone that comes into contact with her
• She is starting to interact with other babies at daycare..so it is kind of like she has friends (or babies that smile when she comes to class)
• She has become a real grunter…she grunts when she wants food, when I try to take something away,etc. It is her way to show she REALLY wants something
• She is officially in size 3 diapers and is fitting in clothes for 6-9 months (she is slowly becoming a little chunk- but that’s okay babies with rolls are adorable).
• She is super adorable in baby legs, so I am thinking that will become my new fall/winter obsession
• I created her first Wish List at Toy R us dot com; that was so fun to pick out “big girl” toys as opposed to baby toys-I can’t wait until she really gets into playing
• She loves bouncing and jumping….you should see her in a jumperooo…don’t worry, she isn’t in one for long periods of time…that is bad for her joints, I know!
• She is super interested in EVERYTHING I am eating, but will not pick up food and put it in her own mouth…she prefers I feed it to her- what a princess!
• Her hair is CRAZY…and it apparently turning strawberry blond (she clearly does not get this from me)
• She is really into giving kisses, this is the best!!!!
Day 26: Best concert you have been to
As I have said before I LOVE music, so is no surprise that I have been to a number of concerts. It is really hard to pick the best one I have ever been to. So I am going to do what I do best, and make a bulleted list and briefly describe some of my favorites!
· Garth Brooks- this was when I was in 8th grade I think. I am a big Garth fan- this was back right when his song “2 Pina Coladas” was huge. He put on a great show and did several encores, we were there several hours, it was awesome
· Kenny Chesney, Dierks Bently, Carrie Underwood, Pat Green: I am so in LOVE with Kenny Chesney and look at the great lineup. I went with Camille and Jayson ( a friend we met at BBC). They were good company there were several antics on the way home. Bottom line I saw two HOT men Dierks and Kenny (which these days I think I might dig Dierks more than Kenny)!· Miranda Lambert: Miranda is one of my favorite country artists. I love her songs and love her image. I love her. This was during Spring Break 2011, I went with my North Ladies which was fun too
· Justin Timberlake: OMG! Justin in my top 3 celebrity crushes, so I can’t even put into words how AMAZING it was to see him concert. Pink opened up and it was this concert that made me realize how awesome she is too. She did this whole cirque de sole stuff it was awesome
· Ludacris: The concert wasn’t actually all that great, but I really love Luda. It was a bizarre experience. This concert was at A&M during my sophomore year. I think it is so STRANGE that off all places to see him, it was there- a place where one would suspect there isn’t a large audience that would appreciate that. Tara came down from Humble to go to this concert with me.
Pretty much every concert I have been to is country music, incidentally. I am not a diehard country music fan or anything I just happen to have a BFF that is and I have to MANY a concerts with her.


No comments:
Post a Comment