CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 245

Day 4:Tell us about your family

If nothing else, I can say I have been blessed with the BEST family. In the past year, it has become so clear that my family is there for me through ANYTHING.  When I think of my family I think of three people: my mom (Gigi), my dad (Bop), and my stepdad James (Pa-Pa James). I would not have been able to survive the last year had I not had the love and support of these three people, and that is a fact! I know there isn’t anything these people wouldn’t do for Hadley and I.

They are all in Houston and we are here in Dallas, and sometimes that makes things difficult, but I still manage to see at least my mom once a month…Hadley wouldn’t have it any other way. It’s so awesome to see just how much my parents all love Hadley- it really just warms my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment