Day 19: Share your nicknames
I will be the first to tell you I HATE nicknames. In general I LOATHE being called Meg; however, there are a few people for whom I make an exception, namely my friend Julia. My dad and sometimes Camille call me Megs, but other than that it’s just Megan, or Ms. Boyd. When I was sponsoring cheerleading at North, several of the girls took to calling me Schmidty (as my maiden name was Schmidt), but that only lasted for a year. I have tried coming up with nicknames for Hadley, but 9 times out of 10 I end up lengthening her name and calling her Hadley Grace…

I had no idea you didn't like Meg. I probably won't be able to change it after all these years, sorry. I guess that's how like I HATE being called Julie, but when my mom does it I never notice.
ReplyDelete