CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Day 261


Day 20: Picture of Yourself

This is my favorite picture of myself I have ever taken. It was New Year’s Eve 2007, so I was 24 years old. I was dating my future (ex-) husband and it was in the nice ooey-gooey stages of young love. I was  teaching 7th grade, living with Camille, and this picture was taken at the spot Camille and I frequented EVER Thursday-Saturday night- The BBC (or Bahama Beach Club).


Here is a more recent picture of myself. I am now 27, almost 28 years old. I have gone through a pregnancy alone, a divorce, and that ooey-gooey love turned into a lot of hurt and resentment BUT I am probably the happiest I have ever been. I have a nearly perfect daughter, great family and friends that love me- things are good. I still like to go to BBC every now and again too.

No comments:

Post a Comment