CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day 248

Day 7: Favorite Vacation


This is a tough one, I didn’t grown up in a family that took vacations, and I have never really been on any exotic vacations ( I am not really one of those people that love to travel), and since this is Hadley’s blog the only “vacation” she ever had was the month we stayed in Humble with my mom, she here is a recap of all the exciting things we did on Hadley’s first vacation...

No comments:

Post a Comment