CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Day 268


Day 27: 3 Wishes

Only three? Well, I am going to be a realist about this and give you my three wishes as they are today…things I truly wish for (not I wish for World Peace, or a million dollars…not that those things wouldn’t be nice).

1.     I wish that people kept promises. When you say you are going to do something do it. You know? How hard is that, to follow through with your word? Evidently for some pretty darn hard. On the same token, I wish that would stop believing BS promises and realize that some people say things just to avoid dealing with the consequences. I am being vague here, but I bet most of you can guess exactly to whom I am referring.  I wish this for Hadley more than myself…
2.     I wish that I had a red Kitchen Aid stand mixer. Why? Because I feel like I would be on the road to being a person that really cooked if I had that thing. I mean it can do everything…you can make sausage, icecream, cakes, ANYTHING. I also think it would look FABULOUS sitting on the counter in my red kitchen. It is something I have wanted for at least 5 years, but I am not going to pay for it myself (so someone, anyone, want to buy it for me??)
3.     I wish there was more time in the day. I wish work didn’t wear me out and that when we get home I am sometimes counting down the time until Hadley goes to sleep so I can just relax. I wish I could have more quality time with her during the week, but mostly we are just on survival mode. No I change my mind….I wish Hadley would sleep though the night. That would solve this problem completely.
So sorry those aren’t exciting glamorous wishes, but as I sit here typing these are the things that pop into my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment