CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 265


Day 24: Favorite Places to shop
Shopping has always been my weakness, I just love it. I love going to the store with my mom or a girlfriend and finding cute things to buy. Lately all my shopping is for Hadley, but that’s fun to do to.
If I am shopping for myself I like:
·       Dress Barn
·       Palais Royal (for Houston folks) or Bealls (for my DFW friends)
·       Old Navy ( about 80% of my wardrobe is from here)
·       Kohl’s
·       Dillard’s
·       Belk’s
·       Sam Moon
·       TARGET ( I could write a five page paper expressing my love for Target)
·       Forever 21 (although the older I get the fewer things I am able to find that I actually look in there)

If I am shopping for Hadley there are a few must shops:
·       Carter’s (there is an Outlet by my house, this causes lots of trouble)
·       Os’kosh (they also have an outlet, fortunately they don’t have a large baby section, but once Hadley is in toddler sizes I am afraid of what could happen
·       Gymboree (they too have an outlet by me
·       Target
·       Once Upon  a Child ( I am NOT above consignment, hello Hadley has a few outfits she has worn once) and the one in Mesquite has a ton of bows
·       Wal-Mart, cute stuff for cheap- love it!

Speaking of shopping here are some photos from Sunday before church of Hadley and I in purchases from our favorite stores!



No comments:

Post a Comment