CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 250

Day 9: Tell about your must watch TV shows

Oh goody! This post should be called tell us about your life, because there are so many shows I love, mainly reality TV (don’t judge me!)

Hadley is allowed to watch TV while I get ready in the morning and she loves Yo! Gabba, Gabba, and I like to be silly and dance around while she watches it, just to make her laugh!

I on the other hand can’t limit it to one show…so here are the shows I MUST WATCH (there are others I love, but this will do for now)



• Grey’s Anatomy (I am still hanging in there since season one- I must insert my love for Eric Dane AKA McSteamy here)
• Desperate Housewives
• Parenthood
• Cougartown
• My TV is always on Bravo, here is why:
o Real Housewives (it doesn’t matter the city I love them all)
o Flipping Out (because Jeff Lewis and I could be BFFs)
o Top Chef (because I like to pretend to know how to talk intelligently about food)
o Millionaire Matchmaker
o Most Eligible Dallas
• The Soup
• SNL ( I have started DVRing it lately it is pretty funny these days)
• Jerseylicous
• Glee
• Jersey Shore
• Big Rich Texas (really any of the reality shows set in Texas
• House Hunters
-Pretty Little Liars

Like I said there are several more I watch, but these are the must sees!

No comments:

Post a Comment