CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 237

Today was another HOT day…I am sick of the heat and poor little Hadley is too. She just radiates body heat and this 100 degree plus weather is no fun for her at all. In an effort to cool off, tonight I tried something new. I let her actually play in the bath. I usually am in and out in about 5 minutes, but today she played for a good 15 minutes I think she had a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment