Day 1: Introduce Yourself
Day 2: Tell us about your blog
Day 3: Tell us about your job
Day 4: Tell us about your family
Day 5: Share a picture of something that makes you happy
Day 6: Favorite movies
Day 7: Tell us about your favorite vacation
Day 8: Share a picture of your friends
Day 9: Tell us about your must watch TV shows
Day 10: Tell us about your special someone
Day 11: Something you’re afraid of
Day 12: Share your goals you would like to accomplish in the next year
Day 13: Favorite Bible Verse/Quote
Day 14: Share something you are looking forward to
Day 15: 3 tips for a new blogger
Day 16: 5 blogs you visit daily
Day 17: Something you regret
Day 18: Something you miss
Day 19: Share your nicknames
Day 20: Picture of Yourself
Day 21: Something that stresses you out
Day 22: Share about your hobbies
Day 23: Favorite blog hop that you participate in
Day 24: Favorite places to shop
Day 25: Put your iPod on shuffle and share the first 10 songs
Day 26: Best concert you have been to
Day 27: 3 wishes
Day 28: Favorite books
Day 29: 3 things you cannot live without
Day 30: Share a picture you love
So here we go- day one introduce yourself:
![]() |
| This is us: Megan and Hadley |
I am Megan, a 27 year old single mama to the happiest, sweetest, and not to mention most gorgeous little 8 month old Hadley Grace. That first superlative is not one I thought I would have attached to my name, but I am finding that God has put me right where I am supposed to be. I am a high school counselor in a relatively small town east of Dallas, and I really LOVE my job, in a way that I have never loved any job. I am an only child, which I think in a lot of ways perfectly describes me. I love being in school and from my 9th grade year to now I think there has only been 2 summers I wasn’t taking a class for something- I just love learning. I am an Aggie and the majority of my closest friends are a part of my Aggie family. My parents divorced when I was five, which actually has proven to be a great thing: I got an awesome step father, and everyone is just happier ( I try to remember this daily as I wonder how my divorce will affect Hadley). My faith, family, and friends are the most important things to me, and I am so richly blessed to have AMAZING people in my life.
Hadley is 20 pounds of personality. She is VERY strong willed, she does what she wants WHEN she wants to do it…this is what I love most and sometimes dislike most about her. She smiles ALL the time, total strangers often remark on what a happy baby she is ( like seriously I can’t go to the grocery store without someone saying something along those lines). From the moment she came into this world, she has always just taken things in stride…she is not like her mommy and daddy- she doesn’t seem to dramatic, which is amazing! God knew what he was doing when he graced me with the most precious baby ever-she came at the exact perfect time; in lots of ways she saved me (I know that sounds so cliché, but in the middle of a sometimes ugly and bitter divorce, she was my peace and sanity).


No comments:
Post a Comment