CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 239-241

 
Today we headed to Humble for Labor day weekend/ my friend Emily’s wedding shower. The trip wasn’t bad at all. When we got to my mom’s Hadley had her first sample of yogurt- WOW! She loved that stuff I couldn’t get in her mouth fast enough! Saturday we headed to Tomball to Emily’s shower. Hadley wasn’t bad, but she was loud the whole time. There were two other babies there, that were only 5 months old, and had you not seen them you wouldn’t have known they were there. Hadley on the other hand- could not sit still and wanted to babble or yell the whole two hours we were there. On a lighter note it was great to see Emily, I hadn’t seen her since my wedding. I am so happy for her!

Sunday was the first Aggie football game, so we had to show our support, and evidently it was just what the Aggies needed, as we BEAT THE HELL OUTTA SMU!!! Mom, Hadley, and I did some shopping then some laundry. Hadley is pulling up on EVERYTHING, even the dryer!



No comments:

Post a Comment