CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Day 247

Hadley is at her daddy’s today, so this a perfect time for- day 6: Favorite movies

I LOVE movies. I mean I really LOVE movies. In fact every single one of my A&M friends I have stayed in touch with are people I met in the Film Society- we are all people that LOVE movies!

Here is a list of my favorites (this is really hard to narrow down, but I will try):

• Dirty Dancing ( I know every single second of this movie by heart- I LOVE it)
• Wizard of Oz
• Chasing Amy (really ALL Kevin Smith movies)
• Fight Club (a great quotable movie and goodness Brad Pitt is some kinda hot!!)
• Mean Girls
• Meet Joe Black (judge all you want but I love the love story and again Brad Pitt)
• Garden State
• Empire Records

There are a TON more, but these came to mind first...so I suppose they are my ULTIMATE FAVORITES!

No comments:

Post a Comment