CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Day 255


Day 14: Share something you are looking forward to
The biggest thing I am looking forward to currently is to see what Hadley will be like as a toddler or even a teenager. I am so eager to see her personality. I wonder if she will be driven and type A like me, or more laid back like her father. I wonder how she will do in school, will she make friends easily, will she be a good friend to others, will she have a good sense of humor, will she ask lots of questions? I am just looking forward to the day when she can tell me what’s on her mind, or what hurts, or what she did at school that day. I am looking forward to hearing her read her first word, sentence, book. I am looking forward to the day she starts applying to college, will she want to go to A&M (umm..yes, of course she will). What will she want to do with her life? Will she be boy crazy? Will she be shy or outgoing?  Will she be active in church? Will she like to shop and dress up? Will she play sports? Will she wonder why her mom and dad aren’t together? Will she resent that choice? Will she hate me ( I know that at least once in her life she will probably yell that at me in anger). I hope we are close, but not really like friends until she is well into her teenage years or even her 20s. I hope she will be respectful and kind. I look forward to it all, but for now I look forward to each tiny milestone that comes with the first year or two.

I look forward to the days she isn’t a baby anymore, but I am in no rush for her to grow up. I love the sweet moments of rocking my baby to sleep, or the mornings when we just get to cuddle, those are moments I will never get back and I fully intent to relish in them!


In other news...Hadley is officially crawling!!



And wearing baby legs (I must get these in EVERY print made...these are for her Halloween costume, can yo guess what she is going to be??

No comments:

Post a Comment