CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 249

Day 8: Share a picture of your friends



Yay! I love friends, who doesn’t. My friends have had to see me though some pretty tough stuff, and have had to dish out some tough love when I least wanted to hear it. I think God that he has placed such AWESOME people in our lives. I have groups of a few groups of friends, I have my Humble friends that knew me back in middle school (ewww), I have my A&M friends that have shared in some of the best moments of my life, and I have my North ladies ( the girls I worked with in prison…oops, I mean North- but seriously working in the same building with girls for several years bonds you in a way nothing else can). I also have great friends at my current school, and of course my favorite counselor ever- Mary Jean.  All of these friends have supported me and been there for me when I needed them, and I hope that they would say the say same thing about me! I hope Hadley grows up to have amazing friends, they really make everything better. A lot of my friends are only children like me, and as one of best friends Camille says, it is like we are siblings, because in all honesty it is the closest thing we will ever have, and that is so true!

No comments:

Post a Comment