CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 235


This morning I actually was ready EARLY. I would like to take some credit, but know that it was in LARGE part because my mom decided to leave today instead of yesterday, so I could focus on getting ready while she took care of Hadley. I got ready almost 15 minutes early!! Enough time for my mom to snap a picture of us in our matching purple ( I am a freak about wearing colors of a similar palate, so it’s kind of the same, but not matchy-matchy…I know I have issues).  The second week of school begins, here’s hoping it isn’t nearly as long as last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment