Today we made the trip back to Humble for my final week of summer break (boo!). This would be the last time my mom would be making the trip with me, so the next time Hadley and I embark upon the four hour trip it will be just the two of us. The trip went pretty well, Hadley actually slept for about 3 hours of it, which made things A WHOLE LOT easier. When we got home I was ready to make Hadley a new food combination a mom on my baby food making group raved about- mango and spinach. I know that sounds a bit gross, but Hadley loves mango and didn’t really take to spinach as much as I would have like, so I thought it would be worth a shot. OH. MY. GOODNESS. She loved it she could not get that stuff in her mouth fast enough, so that combo will definitely be making its way into our rotation. Hadley really just loves mangoes, so I think I will be mixing them with lots of foods…to bad mangoes can get a bit pricey…
Droning It In
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment