CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Day 223

Today was probably one of my proudest mom moments thus far...and it probably seems kind of silly. I had a meeting for the children's ministry at church this evening, which meant I would have to drop Hadley off in a child care room. Luckily they had her in her usual Sunday school room, so her surroundings were familiar. When I went to pick her up after my meeting the three teachers RAVED about what a HAPPY baby she was. They said she was a ball of personality, a social butterfly and just a joy to be around. Of course this made me happy, but that wasn't the end. As we were walking out we passed several child care volunteers and they too were commenting on how good she was, how she has such a good demeanor, etc, etc. this may not seem like a big deal, BUT in a MEGA church on a night when literally hundreds of parents had their child in child care, my baby stood out to all of them as happy and well behaved. It just made my heart happy. I am so happy others see what a wonderful baby she really it!

No comments:

Post a Comment