CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 234

 
Today is my mom and James’s 18 wedding anniversary- so I want to send a special shout out to them ( and also thank them for spending their special day with Hadley). I got an awesome report that Hadley had so much fun! When I got home I made a bunch of baby food for the week (peaches, mangoes, sweet potatoes, apple sauce, and avocadoes). Hadley has been on a little bit of a food strike lately, which I am told is TOTALLY normal. I am thinking it is time to throw some new stuff in the mix ( yogurt, apricots, pumpkin, asparagus). It was a good weekend, I got to see my parents, I had a blast with some awesome friends, and Hadley said mama, could it get any better than that??!?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment