
Something strange happened today. When I went to get Hadley out of the car to take her in, she was asleep and I had to wake her up to get her out (this happens fairly regularly). I think she was pretty deep in her sleep and was perhaps confused. When we got in to her class and I handed her to Ms. Claire, she was clinging to me and looked like she was about to have a fit. She just kept burying her face into me; however, I finally was able to hand her off and she seemed okay. She has NEVER done that at daycare and has only done that one time in her whole life (last week when I dropped her off with her Nana I woke her from a nap and she did the same thing). I suppose she doesn’t like waking up and being handed off…who knows. What I do know, is that made it difficult for me to leave and made me miss her EVEN MORE than I normally do. It also makes me think she is missing our quality time together to…mom fail!! Hopefully things will be slowing down at work after today and we should be back on our normal schedule. I need to make the most of the moments when I can hold and love her, she is going to be 8 months next week….and a year before I know it. She is growing up so fast, it is crazy!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment