My dad was in New York last week for his annual family reunion/high school reunion/most important- golf tournament, so I decided to go visit him and see how it went. I had to deal with some drama on the way there, that made my visit not as enjoyable as I would have liked, because I was so MAD. I was in such a tizzy I left the pictures of Hadley I was supposed to be taking o my dad at my mom’s house, so I am going to need to make another trip out to drop those off, oh well at least Hadley will get to see her Bop again. Once I calmed down we actually had a pretty nice visit with my dad. On the way home Hadley took a nap, so I went and parked in an empty parking lot to pull out my bible to give me some guidance after the events of the afternoon. I prayed about it, and randomly opened the Bible and wouldn’t you know it the verse I happened upon was EXACTLY what I needed to read…
When we headed home, Hadley had prunes and sweet potatoes for dinner, took a bath, and went to sleep pretty easily, which is a rare occasion these days…again I think that a God thing too
Droning It In
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment