CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 204

 
This was the last week of four day work weeks for my mom, she we decided to journey out to the outlet mall in Conroe to search for sheets; several years ago I bought great sheets there. However, when we reached the outlet mall we were shocked to see most of the stores were no longer there…seriously most of the outlet mall was empty- what a waste.  So we headed to the next stop on our agenda Sam Moon in The Woodlands. My mom suggested getting Hadley a suitcase of sorts rather than using her diaper bag, because as she gets bigger fewer and fewer of her outfits, bows, diapers, etc fit into her diaper bag.  We found a cute pink polka dot rolling bag that should do the trick. We got some jewelry as well, I even got Hadley a new pair of earrings, I had been looking for some CZ studs and they had a pair that was perfect. I had to go into the Home store, because I was looking for a cross to add to my wall o’ crosses- and I found the perfect one. We also went to Hobby Lobby to pick up some ribbon and supplies to make Hadley two more bow holders. She had one that I made with an H, so I made the second two with a G and a B (for Grace and Boyd). Now she has a place for ALL of her bows and even some additional space as her collection grows.

No comments:

Post a Comment