Today was a busy day, but we got home fairly early, so I wanted to get some good play time in with Hadley. WE worked on crawling; I feel like she will be there soon. It is kinda crazy, one of the little girls in her class starting crawling my last week of school, and now only 6 weeks later she is walking. I sometimes feel like Hadley is behind, but so many moms on my birth board with babies almost a month older than Hadley aren't crawling yet, so I won't stress-yet!
I started DVRing Seaseme Street so Hadley watch a little bit of that, she seemed kind of interested so I will keep it on reserve for her to watch in the mornings. She also had some juice in her sippy cup, since I have been slacking on practicing that. I am having a bit of a complex that I am not doing "all the right" things. I mean I am not with her 24/7 and I don't want her to fall behind. I bet all working moms struggle with this. Especially as an educator, you just want to make sure your child is where he/she is supposed to be...but really I am not worried, just hoping I am not failing her in anyway...
As promised here are some pictures of my adorable baby...her hair is getting a bit out of control, it is long in all the wrong places....Oh and yes she loves the remote...judge away!
Droning It In
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment