This morning Hadley decided to wake up at 6:30 which actually worked out well. I had put the beans in the crock pot overnight and was able to drain, puree, and store them before church. It made a lot of baby food and of course I kept some beans for myself because I LOVE black beans.

We got ready, had some peaches and cantaloupe for breakfast and headed out the door to church. I was trying out a new life group today, because I have yet to find one I really feel comfortable in. I have tried several but not found one for me. I attempted to visit a group for single 20/30's, only to find it was no longer, so I was taken to the college and 20 group where I DID NOT fit in. Afterwords, the teacher said I might want to try a different group since I was obviously older than everyone else (ouch- I thought I looked pretty young, guess not). Luckily, next month they are starting a group for single parents, so that should be perfect.
After church we headed home, had beans for lunch, which were a hit, took an hour nap and played. I made some more food ( a carrot, apple, banana combination) and had to stop because I ran out of storage. Hadley and I spent the rest of the afternoon playing before we started on regular bedtime routine.
Tomorrow is the teachers first day back. Evidently my work day is 7:15-4 now, so I think I am going to start getting to work then this week so I can work out the timing and all. I think I have to be out the door by 6:30 to have time to go to day care, get my morning Dr. Pepper, and get to school. We shall see...
s

No comments:
Post a Comment