CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Day 212

Today was Amy's baby shower. Since being a mom going to a baby shower is so different. I am so excited for the mommy to experience just how much their life is going to change when the baby comes. I know that Tanner is going to be SOO loved by his parents, he really lucked out, both Wes and Amy are awesome people that quite possibly could be the world's best parents- they are just made for it! Seeing all that little boy stuff, made me think I really hope a little boy is in cards somewhere for me down the line. If not I am still very richly blessed with an amazing daughter!

Since I was without Hadley this weekend, I pretty much spent it with Camille. After the shower we hung out at her new place and watched Thirteen, which we used to watch ALL THE TIME. Later that night we checked out Bobby's here in Terrell for a friend of Jimmy and Camille's birthday. It was actually better than I expected it to be. It was just fun to catch up with friends and do something fun for myself- those are the moments that keep me sane!

No comments:

Post a Comment