CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Day 225-226

Friday I dropped Hadley off at her Nana's ( I really always hate that part, I just know I am going to miss her). Then I headed home and got ready to meet Camille to head out to a housewarming party for my friend Nosa. We had a pretty good time and it was nice to see several of my A&M buddies. It is kind of awesome that everyone is pretty much here in Dallas now. Saturday Camille and I went up to her school to tie up some loose ends, and then we braved North Park for some tax (sadly as an educator at first attempt I typed TAKS..) free shopping. We searched high and low for her a skirt only to find one at the local Target.

After shopping I met up with most of my North ladies for a girls' get together at Jill's. Her son is seriously the most awesome kid ever. He is so funny and sweet, I think I might kidnap him one day! We had a good time, caught up, gossiped, and most importantly discussed reality TV.

Here we are...minus Jill...notice the yummy spinach dip and seafood fondue made by Jill herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment