I need to just say home much I love my little girl. She is the SWEETEST baby ever. This evening when we got home, I had her in her exersaucer while I was changing out of my work clothes, packing her food for school tomorrow and making her dinner. I walked over and knelt down to her level, she reached for my face and pulled me towards her to kiss me with actual puckered lips. This is a big step, she has always been a loving baby and liked kissed, but generally they are in the eat my face/cheek variety- this was a whole new experience. It was sweet and melted my heart right away. I just had to pick her up and love on her.
After dinner we had bath time. In our apartment there is an a/c compressor (or at least that is what I think it is) over the bathtub in Hadley’s bathroom. I have been dealing with a constant dripping for the past few weeks. They came out to “fix it” last week; however, a few days later the drip returned with much more force. While I was at work today they came in to check it out again (after I hounded them SEVERAL times). Evidently there was “quite a bit of condensation,” and it would need to air out for a few days. So what is my point? Hadley’s bathroom is OUT OF SERVICE. I have lived with one bathroom before, in fact Josh and I did that in our last two places, so I am not a snob about having more than one bathroom, but with Hadley and all her bathing accessories (wash clothes, toys, shampoo, baby wash, the cup for rinsing her hair, her bath seat, her lotion for after the bath), it has been nice having a separate bath room that was all hers- plus it is pretty huge which gives us lots of room to get ready for the bath, change after her bath, etc. Tonight we did the bath in my bathroom and it was just a pain to move everything and really made me realize how spoiled I have become. I just hope that it’s back in service before my parents come in for the weekend…that’s too many people for one bathroom! Hadley and I are ready to see them, it’s been almost a month!Here are some pictures of Hadley playing:

No comments:
Post a Comment