CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 203


My mom took off today so spend some time with Hadley and I before we go back home for good. We had a full day of shopping. On the agenda: get Hadley a bath seat (because she has taken to wanting to roll over in the bath tub and this SCARES ME TO DEATH),  get myself a nice new pair of black heels for work, continue our search for zebra sheets for me( still unsuccessful, evidently no one with a king size bed wants zebra print- other than in satin- that gives me the creeps and in a really low thread count. Call me spoiled but I like at least 500, I mean I don’t want to sleep on gritty nasty sheets), and picture frames for my growing collection of Hadley photos. We also managed to squeeze a lunch in, which was nice.
At home, we gave the bath seat a try. I have mixed feeling about it. Overall it is much better for washing most of Hadley. Since she is sitting down it makes it a bit tricky to get the parts that really need a good cleaning- you catch my drift?? It also is a bit difficult to rinse her hair as I am afraid she will somehow manage to get water up her nose and drown- yes I am a freak, but that stuff scares me.  I am working on ways to get her to look up while I pour water over head, thanks to her trusty rubber ducky. I think she likes it which is good. Bath time is all of 5 minutes long usually so I suppose it isn’t too much of a hindrance or anything…

No comments:

Post a Comment