CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day 171

This morning we had to take Hadley to her Nana's so her dad could come get her for his night, but before we did Hadley had a lot of fun playing with her stackable rings. I think everyone had these as a kid! Hadley of course thinks they, like EVERYTHING else, belong in her mouth.

After dropping Hadley off, my mom and I had a fun day together. We stopped by Ham's Orchard and got some peaches, okra, peas, chicken salad, and salsa, all of which were YUMMY! Then we went to see Bad Teacher, which was pretty funny ( there were a few awkward moments), but for the most part it was good. We spent the evening relaxing by the pool, so all in all a good Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment