Today was back to work, and 5:45 came far too early. However, my mom decided to leave this morning rather than last night, so it was AWESOME to have a second pair of hands to get Hadley ready while I got myself ready. It makes me hope for a day when maybe I will have someone permanently around to help with the daily mundane tasks, or to pass off the baby to while I go to the bathroom or brush my teeth…one can dream.
This afternoon my Jillian Michaels dvd finally arrived, so I gave it a whirl. It was a little challenging, but not near as bad as I anticipated. It has three levels, and obviously I started on level one, I am thinking I will be moving to level two sooner than later. Hadley was on her mat watching my workout; she was laughing and smiling at me the whole time, which was much better than screaming and yelling. I actually got through the whole thing without any fussing on her behalf. She has started this weird thing during her bed time routine. As we rock, she will not fall asleep unless she is grabbing my hair and her mouth is open on my cheek. She is an odd one, but it is really kinda cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment