CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 158

Church today was awesome.  We are doing a sermon series about being “in the storm,” it is just very timely in my life (although sadly in the past year it seems my life, or least some part of it, is in a storm). However, these storms often restore my faith in unimaginable ways. It was just a very affirming message. Mom and I had lunch at Black Eyed Pea, which always makes me think of Humble…I don’t know why, but I have lots of family memories associated with that place. Finally it was time to get Hadley, saw Josh for the first time in months. Just typing that sentence makes my heart beat faster, it just stresses me out. I hope one day I get to a place where that isn’t the case. WE met Mary Jean and Pam for dinner at Applebee’s- did some catching up, had a steak, it was nice. On a side note, for those that may not know I waited tables at Applebee’s for about a year last year ( you know as a second job), which people that have known me for a while always seem to find humorous or at least difficult to believe. I really liked that job, I just love being around people I think. Every time I eat there, I think I really miss that job (truth be told it was my favorite of my two jobs in Athens). I think I really just miss the people I worked with; I met some pretty awesome people. Tomorrow is back to the grind- at least this is my last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment