I had to get up early this morning to take Jake to the vet. Luckily, my dad is good friends with a vet close by, so we got Jake in right away. He started acting lethargic and not like himself earlier in the week, and by Sunday morning his stomach was really swollen. I was very worried (and thought maybe he had gotten ahold of one of Hadley's diapers). I left him at the vet to do some tests and to run an IV to try to get the swelling down. The doctor said he couldn't tell much from the x-rays as there was a lot of fluid- he suspected it was just the sign of an infection. I left Jake knowing he was in capable hands, hoping for the best. Once I got home Hadley, my mom, and I enjoyed a day of relaxing. We did a whole lot of nothing and it was nice. Hadley had sweet potatoes again, and seemed to love them just as much as the first time, so I am pleased about that!
Droning It In
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment