CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 147


Today was the last day for the teachers, so it was a pretty short day again (YAY!) After getting Hadley from daycare we did a little shopping. Carters was having a pretty big sale, and lucky for me I live moments away from the Carters and Oskosh outlet. I wanted to get some cool summer outfits, because it is already pretty darn hot. I got some great little tank tops that are just precious on her. We also were on the look out for some overalls for baby Landon. My friend Tara (whose baby shower is Saturday) really wanted some for his take home outfit- but wouldn’t you know there were NO newborn sized. So  I got some 3 month, who knows he might be big enough to wear those home, but if he is like Hadley he will be in newborn for 3 months. It’s funny to me how babies of the same age can be such different sizes. Hadley has always been on the small size, but she is making up for lost time. Her once skinny legs have quite a few rolls and her cheeks are getting pretty full…she is just adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment