CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 154

After hearing such rave reviews about it on the birth board I belong to ( a message board for mommies of December 2010 babies), I decided to order Jillian Michael’s 30 Day Shred today. I am pretty fortunate in that all my baby weight seemed to virtually disappear with NO effort at all. However, things just don’t look the same, I suppose carrying around a 6 pound baby could stretch things a bit- so  I am wanting just to firm things up. The greatest thing about this DVD is its only 28 minutes, so it is short enough to do while Hadley naps, or even while she entertains herself while playing or doing tummy time. So I am excited to do this for myself (even though I am just not one of those “exercise people”) , just in time for swim suit season.
Enough about me, Hadley has really settled into her bedtime routine. It is nice to know I can count on her being out by 6:30 every night, it is a guaranteed dinner time for me at least. I have been enjoying delicious salads for dinner- easy and healthy! Hadley is also enjoying the world of solids. She LOVES sweet potatoes. She just gets so darn excited.  I am really starting to see just how stubborn  she really is. She has decided that she will not eat unless she can do it herself. She literally will not open her mouth unless I let her hold the spoon. This makes for quite a mess, but I must say it makes me proud to have such an independent little lady. I am just thrilled she really has taken to this whole solid food thing, last go round wasn’t near as successful; it just goes to show that all babies have their own pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment