Today is my half birthday- did you get me a gift? I am totally kidding, if only it worked like that. I have heard lots of parents throwing their December baby’s birthday parties on their half birthday, so as not to have to plan around the holidays, I wonder if I will ever do that for Hadley, I doubt it- I never did it that way…who knows.
Today after work I had plans to go to dinner with my friends Mary Jean and Pam from Athens ( they both came to visit Hadley when she was born). Pam couldn’t make it, so it was just Mary Jean and I. Every time we get together we spend hours catching each other up, it always is great to see her. To prepare Hadley for the evening I moved up her bedtime routine, so that she would sleep through dinner, not because I didn’t want her awake, but because we were meeting at 6 and Hadley is usually down by 6. She slept the whole first hour and woke up for the second hour. She was good and smiley, which made me happy. Mary Jean brought Hadley some ADORABLE bloomers and a plate/cup/bowl set all personalized with an H in pink and lime green…so awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment