CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day 165

Today was Hadley's first Fathers' Day. I came home from Galveston this afternoon and on my way got a speeding ticket- man I hate that ( I never get off with a warning- EVER). Anyway, once I got home we headed over to Coy's and Robin's for some burgers and hotdogs and a little bit of swimming. It was VERY to nice to have that part of the family all together again- it had been far too long, and I think everyone is looking forward to doing it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment