Today is my Friday- I like these four day work weeks ( I don’t like the having to be at work at 7 business though). My mom is coming into town tomorrow so we are looking forward to that. After my last post about Hadley settling into her night time routine, wouldn’t you know she fought going to sleep HARD tonight. This is where that whole strong willed child part, gets a bit challenging. She clearly is tired, but doesn’t want me to be the one deciding it is time to go to sleep. So while we are rocking and listening to one of her bedtime cds, she is about to drift off- yay! However, as I get up to put her down she starts crying…which quickly turns to screaming accompanied by all kinds of body contortions. I mean she could have a lucrative career in the contortionist field, it is CRAZY! So she relentlessly carries on like this until about 8, when just all of a sudden she passes out. Once she is down I treat myself to a little DVR catching up and watch last night’s Top Chef Masters….
Droning It In
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment