Hadley and I went to visit her Bop (my dad) for the second time today. A lot of exciting things are happening for him, he has bought a condo and is in the process of making it his own, so while we are in town I like to check the progress! It's a cute place and I am very excited for him! Hadley seems to really love her Bop and not that she is not so little he is a lot more comfortable holding her (sorry for calling my dad out like that), but he does GREAT with her, I was impressed. In other news, this evening I made Hadley two tutus, a 4th of July one and a Cowboys/Wills Point Tigers one. I saw some at a craft show that used a headband like this, the claimed it was anti-itch, so I was excited to try it, especially since her first one (made by Gigi) made her skin a little irritated, so hopefully this eases that. It was super easy to do and I see many tutus for my cute little model!
No comments:
Post a Comment