 |
| Sweet potatoes and bananas! |
Today was a pretty stressful day at work, the end of the year always is, scheduling and all…YUCK! When I walked out of the school at 4, it dawned on me that I really missed my baby- summer just can’t get here soon enough. We had to run in the store so I could grab some stuff for dinner (salads mostly, in the heat of the summer a cool salad is all I seem to want…during my pregnancy I sort of developed an aversion to hot/warm food and it really hasn’t gone away). We got home and I made myself a salad and Hadley some sweet potato. I had gotten some ice trays to freeze her food in the weekend and filled a whole one up with the sweet potato and another with bananas. We are really going to try this whole solid food thing again, she is seemingly really ready- I just hope her belly is. We are NOT going to use rice cereal at all, that was where I think we went wrong the first time. I am excited to introduce a number of foods this summer. I have found that since we have stated the solids, she is sleeping slightly better. I am hoping they are related and not a coincidence!
No comments:
Post a Comment