CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 157

Today was not good. I am the ACT test coordinator at my school, so I had to be at school at 7am. However, between midnight and 7 this morning, I had vomited no fewer than 5 times. I evidently had some really bad fish from Long John Silver’s. T his makes me really sad, I fell in love with LJS when I was pregnant I literally ate it every Friday and often on Mondays too. I think I just love the vinegar more than anything; however, I can’t even think about eating there without getting nauseous, so it looks like my love affair with LJS, is done…
Luckily I don’t have to administer the test,  so I wasn’t trapped in a testing room. It just was a rough morning. After the test I go home and take Hadley to her Nana’s. This gave my mom and me time together, which we haven’t had at all since Hadley was born. You know no one ever tells you that when you have a baby, you parents (especially your mom) no longer cares about you, nope it’s all about the baby. I am of course exaggerating, as my mom has had to take care of me a lot since Hadley was born, especially during all the high blood pressure nonsense. As an  only child, I suppose I do miss having outings just me and my mom, so was excited to have this time, because I know it will be a rare occurrence. We went and saw Bridesmaids and it was hilarious! OMG, I laughed so hard- at some points it was embarrassing that no one else was laughing out loud, but me- but oh well. I hadn’t been to a movie since a week before Hadley was born, so I was excited.  The best part about the day was I feel asleep about nine and slept until nine the next morning (cue the halleluiah chorus)! It was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment