My mom is here today, she gets 4 day work weeks too, which works out great! The local library here has story time on Fridays and I had planned on going, but we had a major diaper blow out situation on my bed and after bath and laundry there was just no time. My mom and I took Hadley down to the pool this afternoon. Talk about a water baby! Oh my gosh, she LOVES it. She started kicking her legs behind her, she really just is a natural. The swimming really zonks her out too, which I will keep in mind this summer! My mom graciously offered to watch Hadley so that I could check out a Kevin Fowler concert tonight, which I am excited about. The last time I saw Kevin Fowler was at the Hall in College Station in 2004! I went with Camille then, and am going with Camille tonight…so that’s kind cool too!
Droning It In
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment