CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day 162

Today was my last day of work until August 1st- WHOOP!!! So naturally I needed to celebrate. Hadley and I headed down to Humble. She stayed with Gigi, and I continued down 45 to  Galveston for a fun filled girls' weekend. Before I headed out, my mom and I decided to let Hadley take a stab at peas. She seemed to like them....but shortly there after had a rash, that may or may not have resulted from said peas, so I am a bit hesitant to try that again. She looks like a "pea monster" here!

No comments:

Post a Comment