![]() |
| Hadley trying on her new swimsuit! |
I have to be honest, after so much together time this weekend- I thought I was ready to go to work and have some time away from the baby. Don’t get me wrong I love her to pieces, but she can be so high needs it can just be so darn tiring. I drop her off at daycare and get to work and wouldn’t you know it I miss her. It’s strange I mean I miss her all the time when we are apart, but very rarely is it that I almost feel sick over it. I had to look at her pictures several times today to feel better. LUCKILY, it was a relatively short day at work and I got to get her a little early. I never thought I could love on and kiss something so much, that baby can’t ever complain of a lack of affection. It will be interesting to see how this whole summer thing goes. I am excited not to have to work or go to school (even more excited that for once I can financially afford to do that- funny how I am better off financial now then I was when I was married), so that I can have the time with her…but I also know I don’t ever do well when I don’t have a lot going on. I am thinking I am going to have to have a lot of activities and outings lined up- so if you have any suggestions please let me know!


No comments:
Post a Comment