CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 172

Today mom and I went to church and heard a great message called "Identity Crisis" given by Todd Phillips. He is relatively new, but every time he preaches, I really feel he knows what is going on in my life, no matter what he always addresses some struggle, question, or even amazement of how AWESOME God is- he just hits the nail on the head every time! Just thought I throw that out there...

Anyway, after church mom and I did some shopping and found the Leapfrog musical table, everyone I know had been raving about for $17 at Once Upon a Child- it look like it had never been used (for you non-parents that thing brand new is like $50, so this is quite the steal)! After shopping we got to go pick up Hadley from her Nana's and head back to Humble (where Hadley and I are spending the month of July- spending time with family, getting ready for Landon to be here, etc.). The ride back was decent, but not Hadley's finest. 
When we got home, we made Hadley a special treat- peaches picked at Ham's Orchard in Terrell. OH. MY. GOODNESS. That girl LOVES peaches she chowed down on them (as you can see) and enjoyed them again later in the week in her mesh feeder (one of her new favorite things)!

No comments:

Post a Comment