CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 161

I had a 1:00 appointment today and was told not to come back to work, so I had a few hours to myself before getting Hadley today. I did a load of laundry, worked out, watched tv, talked on the phone, tanned, it was nice.  I stopped by Subway to get a turkey, bacon, avocado sandwich for myself (they are good- ALMOST as good as a turkey, bacon, guacamole from Quizno’s, almost). I then picked up Hadley, who napped the entire way home. When we got home I put her in her high chair and she got all excited, she knew what was coming. I had a surprise for her, instead orange sweet potatoes, today I put down a nice little bowl of guacamole (or just mashed up avocado with a touch of formula). She only thought she loved sweet potatoes, oh no avocados were EVEN more delicious. I kid you not she a ¾ of an avocado. She LOVED it! This is my favorite part, with a belly full of avocado; she slept hard from 6 until almost 1 am. That’s right that’s almost 7 straight hours of sleep! Praise Jesus! Never mind she proceeded to wake up at 2:30 and 4:30, I will take that after 7 hours ANY day.  I am one very well rested mommy (that is two nights of good sleep for me; I am set for the next 6 months)!

No comments:

Post a Comment