Hadley is five months old!
I can't believe another month has gone by. Here are the highlights of the past month.
- We switched doctors and started seeing Dr. Chenn
- Hadley was diagnosed with torticolis and started weekly physical therapy
- We switched formulas AGAIN to Similac Sensitive. which FINALLY seems to help
- She also started taking Prevacid for acid reflux, I think it has helped lots
- She is in full on sleep regression, she wakes up every hour and and a half to two hours EVERY night
- We have taken a break from solid food per doctor orders, but will resume bananas soon (we are completely skipping rice cereal it does not agree with Hadley)
- We celebrated my first Mothers' Day, we got to see Uncle Hub, Carol, and Madeleine for lunch after stopping by the cemetery to visit Aunt Joyce and Aunt Myrle (since I was on bed rest I was unable to go to the funeral, so this was pretty important for me)
- Hadley and I survived our second tornado threat and spent the night in the bathtub
- Finally Hadley has in interest in tunny time and will spend several minutes on the her mat
- She has fallen in love with mirrors and can't get enough of her reflection
- I am fairly certain she has started teething- everyone else seems to agree
- Hadley is loving the bumbo chair, and so is her head (less time on her back the better for her skull)
- Hadley went to Scholarship/Awards night at my school, she would not be quiet for anyone so I ended up holding her on stage while presenting awards


No comments:
Post a Comment