CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Days 3252-354

Saturday started off to be a great day. My friend Farrah let me stay with her, so I got to spend the early part of the morning with her chatting and drinking coke (our shared favorite morning drink!). Then I headed on to Julia's mom's house to make Christmas cookies, an annual tradition I haven't been able to attend in years so I was super excited. We got everything ready and got to decorating. I started feeling a little bit sick, but brushed it off as being tired. At 2pm, Josh told me to come on and get Hadley since she was sleepy and I was going to drive to Humble that evening, so optimum sleep time was NOW. So I met up with him in Ennis, got Hadley and headed home. About an hour into the trip I started feeling really sick. By the time I got to Humble, I had fever and felt like death. I am THANKFUL, that my body waited until I got to Humble to get full on sick, because I couldn't have fathomed feeding, bathing, and entertaining Hadley on my own- so that was a BLESSING.

I still had fever the next morning, so my mom played with Hadley while I rested. On Monday, I started to feel a little bit better during the day; however that night the fever was back. So I headed to HEB to their clinic. I was I had an ear infection and a sinus infection...oh joy. So I got some Amoxicillin and we spent the remainder of the evening looking at Christmas lights. Sorry sick momma equals no pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment