After the whole heater debacle the previous night, my apartment was still really warm when Hadley and I got home yesterday. There was a note from the “maintenance man” saying that there was a 2 minute delay for the heater to go; insinuating that I am idiot and that I just didn’t wait long enough. Well, last time I checked 2 minutes came before 4 HOURS…so that kind of rubbed me the wrong way. Anyway, Hadley and I were red faced within several minutes of being home. I could tell she was one tired baby, so I quickly started in our “just got home” routine. Got lunchbox unpacked and repacked, changed into comfy clothes, played a bit, fed Hadley, and got her in the bath. She still fought sleep like she has been doing lately, but was asleep within 30 minutes.
I actually caught Hadley in the middle of something she shouldn’t be doing, below you can see her trying to get in the toilet, and my personal favorite, trying to (well actually succeeding at) getting into the stuffing- she loves to play in the refrigerator, so while I make her lunch sometimes I will hold the door open with my foot. Mostly she likes to grab drink cans and put them on her gums, this was a first. Hey, she was hungry and I suppose I should be proud of her for being self sufficient!
Droning It In
1 day ago




No comments:
Post a Comment