CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Day 357

Today, Hadley and I had lunch with my BFF Tara and Hadley's future boyfriend Landon. We had lunch at Italiano's. It went pretty well considering we had two babies under the age of 1. Landon was perfect, Hadley got a little agitated at points. She did enjoy sharing my lasagna and cheesecake though.

























After lunch we did a little shopping at the Dollar General. Hadley and Landon shared a shopping cart, they were so cute, everyone said so. Hadley kept trying to touch Landon, or play with his toys, and even at one point hold his hand!








After shopping we headed to my mom's so we could sit and talk and let the babies, well really Hadley play, and more importantly so I could get my hands on Landon. He is so darn adorable I just had to hold him!














While I was holding him Hadley kept trying to kiss him. It was really funny. She is really sweet and loves to  give kisses, even to her baby dolls, so I guess it is only natural she would want to kiss him...or maybe she is ALREADY boy crazy- Oh boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment