CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Day 356

We ran to Hobby Lobby today to get some supplies to make several things I have planned for Hadley's first birthday today. For dinner I was pretty excited, because I had printed off several recipes from blogs I follow to try at some point, and I figured I would take them with me to my mom's house, so I could try a few out. Tonight I made Munster Chicken and a broccoli rice casserole, both were so good! Hadley didn't get to try them tonight, because we were at Hobby Lobby too long and got home and dinner started to late for her to eat, but she did enjoy a nice dinner of homemade apple sauce and cottage cheese, she LOVED it!

No comments:

Post a Comment