CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Day 361

We spent the most of the day on the road, headed home to drop Hadley off at her Nana's house for their Christmas. After we dropped her off, I had to run up to my school to print a transcript to mailed Express to Hong Kong for one of my former foreign exchange students. I dropped that off to be mailed and then we headed home to unload my car, which was CRAMMED full of stuff. This was one time I was relieved we didn't have Hadley because we had two people able to carry all that stuff up the stairs, and once it was there I was able to unpack and put everything away without having little hands helping me, or getting in to everything!

Once we were unpacked we ran up to CVS to get a movie from the red box (I had a gift certificate from dish for a free PPV rental, but there wasn't a single movie I wanted to watch). So we got Crazy, Stupid, Love. I knew I would love it just because I love Emma Stone and hello Ryan Gosling in a gorgeous, gorgeous man!!! It was really good, I of course cried in a few spots, because I cry in every movie! It was a good ending to a day of driving four hours with a baby and running around unpacking. I am excited my mom will be here for the week, it will be nice to have company and of course to have someone help with the day to day!

No comments:

Post a Comment